Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day/Dedication

Lo, children are a heritage of Jehovah; And the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

One of the highlights for us as parents is to see each of our children dedicated to the Lord. We usually do this when they are just a few months old. However, Sammy still hadn't been dedicated. He and Jake were both dedicated on a very special day for me, Mother's Day. I am so blessed by my 6 beautiful children. Each one is a delight and have taught me so much; mostly to find my strength in Jesus.

Our Pastor, Steve Weldon, exhorts us in front of family and friends to raise our children to serve God.


Pastor Steve prays over Jake.


I appreciate so much how Pastor Steve brought Sammy up on his lap to pray for him.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 3:4

0 comments: