Oh Jake, what can I say? You are soooo chubby and cute. I love your dimple! You definitely look like a Springs Boy, just which one changes each time I see you, but mostly like Luke and Tommy. I absolutely LOVE the pic of him holding his feet (one of my favorite milestones) and also the one of him asleep in the highchair! Precious! Kel--so glad you are blogging, I am loving the pic updates!
Great pics! I can't believe how quickly time passes. I love it when they find their feet, too. Poor Max has scratched his ankles so often - I can't keep those little nails short enough. Great blogging!
Click here to see a cool video about Joe; a customer of Mark's who has been blessed by the people of God.
Pray that all would know Jesus
Quote of the month
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
Off Springs
Our kids have created a blog to post fun pictures and their stories. Click hereto see what they have been up to.
3 comments:
Oh Jake, what can I say? You are soooo chubby and cute. I love your dimple! You definitely look like a Springs Boy, just which one changes each time I see you, but mostly like Luke and Tommy.
I absolutely LOVE the pic of him holding his feet (one of my favorite milestones) and also the one of him asleep in the highchair! Precious!
Kel--so glad you are blogging, I am loving the pic updates!
He is too cute! Happy half birthday!!
Great pics! I can't believe how quickly time passes. I love it when they find their feet, too. Poor Max has scratched his ankles so often - I can't keep those little nails short enough. Great blogging!
Post a Comment