Friday, July 18, 2008

Just had to do it!


Yesterday, one of Mark's customers asked if he would buy a toddler bed that looked like a car. If you know Sammy, you know how much he likes the move Cars and the way in which he lines his cars up perfectly. He even lines them up as if they are driving down the highway and starts singing the Rascal Flats song from the movie, Life is a Highway. Mark just had to buy it for him. Once I got his new bed all made up and I was tucking the kids in for the night, I called Mark in to see him. He just layed there and through a huge smile he kept saying over and over, "I'm sleeping in a car." All three boys have been playing in it most of the afternoon. Sammy shares a room with Erin so the car doesn't quite go with her doll theme but the joy on his face was priceless.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow Sam, that sure looks fun. Did you dream about cars last night sleeping in your new car bed?

Anonymous said...

Jonas, loves that movie too! He has just about Cars everything! Including underwear!!LOL! I bet he slept in his bed! HMMM maybe I should get a car bed for Jonas!!

Anonymous said...

Sammy. I'm thrilled that you have a car bed. I bet that was so fun to sleep in. I'm happy for you. see you soon. Love you! Grandma S.

Gramma Pam said...

Sometimes the little things bring such joy, even for mommy and daddy.
What a sweet picture.

Jami said...

I'm so jealous Sammy, I want a car bed to sleep in too. Just tell Erin that her Barbies and dolls can ride in the car, so it goes just perfect.

Paula said...

Cool! I put the K's in these beds right after the crib! They love them too!