Sammy came to me during school one day all dressed up with his back pack, light sabre and hamburger hat. He said, "Mama, I'm going on a trip. See ya in three years!" And out the door he went. During dinner I asked him how his trip was and he said very simply, "Fine!"
Jake had a similar outfit at that same age...his was a cowboy hat, tool belt, and light sabre. He was a space cowboy (sometimes he even wore goggles)! I love this age and the imagination. Too cute!
Click here to see a cool video about Joe; a customer of Mark's who has been blessed by the people of God.
Pray that all would know Jesus
Quote of the month
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
Off Springs
Our kids have created a blog to post fun pictures and their stories. Click hereto see what they have been up to.
5 comments:
Sammy, you are a silly guy!
Jake had a similar outfit at that same age...his was a cowboy hat, tool belt, and light sabre. He was a space cowboy (sometimes he even wore goggles)! I love this age and the imagination. Too cute!
too funny! I love that age! Jonas loves CARS anything and he loves the word awesome!!!LOL!!!! He is a keeper! Too cute!!!
LOVE the hat!!
Hey Sammy, now you are 4! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment