Friday, August 8, 2008

Swimming at Camp

Robert Palmer and Tommy enjoying the water. It actually was very warm like a bath.
Luke's become a very good swimmer.
Tommy floating around.
Johnny who ended up with the worst sunburn of them all.

Allison Palmer watches over Jakey's first time in the water.
Erin takes a turn playing with Jake.
The toothless buddies. Joe and Tom loved being in the pool.
Jack bought a few pool toys. Here's Erin riding on the hotdog.
Sammy had a blast. He looked like a super hero in his Body Glove. He could stand in one corner of the shallow end. He stayed right there the whole time and called it his shop. Daddy took him down the slide twice. He was a bit scared at first and then wanted to do it with Daddy again.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Fun pictures! I like your "shop" Sammy!

Jami said...

OMGoodness, I can't believe how old Luke is now! I remember when he was just a toddler walking around when Kamen was born.

Camp looks like so much fun! I would have really enjoyed being there I think...minus all the hot weather.

kimby said...

I love those toothless buddies! Love, Kim