This past Sunday was very special for the Springs family. Mark preached at our church, Erin sang a solo, (which I hope to be able to post later), and John was baptized. I was privileged to assist Mark. Along with John, Joe, a customer of Mark's, was baptized. Joe's trailer burned up and our church took up an offering. After blessing him with a new trailer to live in he has renewed his faith in Jesus as his Savior. Joe has pancreatic cancer and now has a nice home to live in. He's in a lot of pain and probably doesn't have long before he passes on to be with Jesus. Pray for comfort for him in these last months.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow John, we are so excited for you. Congratulations!!!!!!!!
HOW COOL!
What a special day for you all!!!
I remember when Aaron was baptized and Mark let me help, that was pretty cool too!
blogger video seems to be messing up lately, if you go to photobucket.com it seems to work better and the video is bigger:) Love your new blog template! I can't wait to see the videos, Kim
Post a Comment