Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sammy turns 4!!




Sammy celebrated his 4th birthday on October 14th. His G'ma Nancy gave him the video The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. The first picture shows him watching it. It's everything pirates now. He'd be glad to sing you the song, just ask. Mark made Sammy's birthday very special by giving him this cool pedal car. And Erin spiked his hair to look like Dash (from The Incredibles). His G'ma Karen's birthday is the 15th and we all went out to eat together. After the birthday dinner Luke was tucking Sammy into bed and told him how next year he'll be 5, and then 6, and then 7, and...well, you know how brothers go, Luke continued until 20 something. Finally, Sammy stopped him and asked, "When I get to 100 do I win?"

5 comments:

Valerie said...

LOL, I love it!
My kids said there is an Incredibles 2, is that true? Never heard of it. If so, is it good? The first one was sooo cute!

Jami said...

From a nurses perspective if Sammy hits 100 he DEFINATELY wins! Happy Birthday (belated) Sammy! BTW...LOVE the hair!

Karma said...

Cool car! Sammy will have to go cruising with us!

Olive S. Chase said...

Cute hair Samm Samm!!
-Ollie

kimby said...

Awsome sam I jelled my hair today too.-JOEY